Well, I don’t know whether I deserved it or not, but I got some time off and had a thoroughly enjoyable vacation. Birthday party, baseball game, golf, lake time. It’s all good. Looking forward to getting back to the golf blog. Here are a few things I’m going to write about coming up:
- The WGC Firestone – One of the most entertaining Saturdays of golf in a long time. It was very close, with a bunch of very talented golfers performing at the very highest level.
- The WGC Firestone 2 – Is it just me, or is this one of the most boring courses the pros play on all year?
- Putting Mat – I’ve been using it, and it’s helped a lot. Will contain a noteworthy Larry Legend reference.
- Course Review of The Golf Club Of Kansas – Nice, tough course laid out in an old quarry.
- Book Review of Golf In The Kingdom – One of my more anticipated reads.
- Seven Days In Utopia – New golf movie. What do we know about it?
- Best golf books ever – There are two that stand alone above the rest for me.
- My latest swing move – Tiger and Faldo are in agreement.
- PGA Championship – I’m done trying to predict who’s going to play well.
Keep’em in the short stuff.