I watch a fair amount of pro golf, and I read about it both on line and in the printed press, but there still comes times when I run across a name I just don’t know anything at all about. I like to learn, so I google’em, and since you might like to learn as well I thought I’d share a few tidbits about William McGirt.
- Born June 21:st 1979 in Fairmont, NC.
- Graduate of Wofford College.
- Golf influences includes his dad, grand-dad, and aunt.
- Played on the Nationwide tour for three year.
- Qualified for the PGA Tour by taking second place in Q-School.
- Has made eight cuts in 21 tournaments so far this year.
- Finished T19 at Mayakoba and T22 in Phoenix.
- In 32:nd place in GIR percentage.
- Plays TaylorMade equipment and wears Adidas clothing.
- William has his own website (www.williammcgirt.com) and he’s on Facebook (www.facebook.com/people/William-McGirt/100001806263047)
Keep’em in the short stuff.