>There may be other places to do this, but I put my picks in on golfweek.com.
I’ll start from the back: I have McDowell to win it, with Casey, Hoffman, and Kaymer joining him in the final four.
Here’s how I predict a few other interesting matchups will go:
- I have Molinari beating Westwood in the third round.
- I have Monassero beating Stricker in the opening round.
- I have Rory winning a couple of matches but losing to Jimenez.
- I have Jimenez beating Furyk in the second round.
- I have Van Pelt beating Phil in the third round.
- I have Phil beating Rickie in the second round.
- I have Tiger losing to Casey in the Quarter Finals.
- I have Bill Haas beating a couple of bombers in Bubba and DJ, but falling to Tiger.
Keep’em in the short stuff.